Saturday, May 9, 2015

Products I Like: P28 Foods

The entire line of products offered
by P23Foods
     I'm currently visiting my family in MD and my mom and I went out today to get supplies for a Mother's Day dinner at my sisters house tomorrow.  We stopped by the local Wegmans which is a chain I absolutely love.  If you are from a Northeastern state consider yourself lucky as they haven't made their way into NC yet.  You can learn more about them here.
     Back when I first started exploring higher protein options for my new diet and life I stumbled across a brand called P28.  I was very intrigued by this line as it boasted that its bread items each sported 28 grams of protein.  This was very important to me because I need to have between 80 & 120 Grams of protein per day.  I was unable to find a shop near me that sold them so I thought my only option was to blindly order them online at P28Foods.com.
     Their Bread, bagels, and wraps only come in one flavor.  The Peanut spread comes in Peanut Butter, Signature Blend (Almonds, Peanuts, Cranberries, Sunflower Seeds, Honey, Flax Seeds, Cinnamon, and Whey Protein.), Almond Butter, White Chocolate, Caramel Turtle, Banana Raisin, and then for the holidays they have Gingerbread.  Their Pancake mixes come in Buttermilk Buckwheat, White Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut, & Strawberries 'N' Cream.
     
     While walking along the store I stumbled upon a specialty food rack and my eyes went wide like a kid in the candy store.  There on the rack was an assortment of the P28 peanut spreads as well as the bagels, bread, and wraps.  I threw the bagels and white chocolate peanut spread in the cart.  As soon as we got home I grabbed a Tablespoon and measured out a half serving of the white chocolate peanut spread, transferred it to a regular spoon, and just enjoyed it.  I can't wait to try the bagel in the morning.  I may have to stop by Wegmans on my way home to get the bread and wraps and maybe another container of the peanut spread.  Id also like to try the pancake mix but I didn't see that available at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment